Sunday, March 6, 2016

St Dominic Parent/Son Basketball Game


This is a picture from the St Dominic parent/child basketball game. That's me in the back row in the white MN Timberwolves jersey (my wife Stephanie is back row, far right, next to Minjae). My kids were not impressed with me outfit. They were embarrassed and kept calling me a "try-hard" because I was taking the game so serious. It was super fun. I guarded Minjae and he had a harder time getting by me than he anticipated. And of course, there was Domino's pizza which the boys absolutely crushed!

The parent/child game happens at the end of every basketball season. I cannot describe how impressed I am at Minjae's basketball skill development. He has worked so hard to improve his dribbling and shooting. Often times he walks quietly out of our house and goes out to shoot hoops in the cul-de-sac. He'll shoot alone, in the cold, or even in the drizzle. He doesn't seem to mind. He just likes having the ball in his hands and his hard work shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment