Monday, October 19, 2015

Day 38 - Me and Minjae's Little Talks (pt #1)

Minjae and I have our best talks while we are driving. Tonight I was shuttling the boys to and from basketball practice and I had Minjae along with me. Here's a few of the things we talked about...

- how long the US President is in office
- what the Korean leader is called (she is a President)
- whether or not people workout and exercise a lot in Korea
- the fact that Minjae's dad likes to exercise and to run
- how tall Minjae's dad is (smaller than me, probably about 5'9")
- how old you have to be to drive in Korea (18 I think)
- how old Minjae was when he started riding the public bus (around 10/11 years old...4th grade)
- how Minjae is "worried" about his sister and her studies because she goofs around a little too much
- how his sister may transition into a music focused middle school

No comments:

Post a Comment